Wednesday, July 9, 2008

one crazy 4th of july!

It all started out so good, Cameron being home, weather was good and well Cameron was home. We went to the huge Ashton parade which was really good. Then we had a bbq at my parents house. We did our tradition, teriyaki flank steak, baked beans, corn on the cob and potatoes. After eating the delicious lunch we were sitting out side just talked and Cameron got sick. So we went home, we missed the fireworks except the ones we could see from our bedroom window. That night Cameron kept us up till 5 in the morning and then finally feel asleep. Lets just say i hope he never gets that again. So on Monday i got sick and ran to the bathroom. I did not get as sick as Cameron but i did get the flu. So on Tuesday morning Cameron had to fly back to work. All is good now and i am excited to see him again. Sorry these are the only pictures i took on the 4th.

7 comments:

Chase & Megan said...

Hey Your getting close! are you getting excited? Looks like you guys are doing good!

Mark & Shalon said...

i agree with kari. so not cool that you got sick! you two are so cute. and i want to see more pictures of your cute pregnant belly as well!

Chris and Jordan said...

Yum I miss those flank steaks, they are so good! Sorry you two got sick that is no fun

Robisonfamm said...

Hey, I had so much fun today. Can't wait to do it again. I hope everything goes well with the birth which I'm sure it will. You will have to let me know when you have him so when I get back home I can come see him. Oh and you and Cameron are so cute!!

Me said...

Hi Brooke! I found your site through Michelle's. I am so excited that our extended family has blogs, it's a good way to keep in touch. I hope you are feeling good and not miserable. I know what it's like times 4. (sigh) I'm tired now. Good luck and come visit our site sometime!

Max and Sarah said...

Hey, it was good to see you for a little bit! Hope you made it back home safe. You are so cute and pregnant. Not too much longer to go!

Neal Davis Family Blog said...

Getting sick is the worst! Hope all is well with you guys.
Brook- let us see that belly of yours!