Monday, November 17, 2008

what a man.

i thought this was so fun and decided to do it so here is little things about cameron.

1. Where did you meet?
We met in LA. He was working for an alarm company and so was my brother mark. i just graduated and decided to visit my brother and sister in law. i was sitting in the office and cameron walked in, the first words he said to me were "you the new office girl" i thought he was to short but really cute.

2. How long did you date before you got married?
one year

3. How long have you been married?
just over 4 years

4. What is your favorite feature of his?
His blue eyes

5. What is your favorite quality of his?
How he treats and cares for others and myself.

6. Does he have a nickname for you?
Women

7. What is his favorite color?
Blue

8. What is his favorite food?
a good steak

9. What is his favorite sport?
Baseball

10. When and where was your first kiss?
Our second date but first day. On the door step of my brothers apartment in LA.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Travel

12. Do you have any children?
1 boy Ethan

13. Does he have a hidden talent?
He can convince anyone to do anything.

14. How old is he?
28

15. Who said "I love you" first?
He did

16. What is his favorite type of music?
He likes most anything. But he really likes rap

17. What do you admire most about him?
I admire most about Cameron is how he never gets down. He is never negative about things and he is always positive even in the worst of times. i love him.

2 comments:

cortney and neil said...

That was really cute. I didn't realize cameron was Nic's age. I always thought he was closer to our age. Ethan is getting so cute, and I loved the pictures of Bella.

Robisonfamm said...

Awww, its sweet when I see all of these postings that all you nice wives write about your husbands, I guess I should do that more often...but I am more of an honest woman...haha just kidding, but that is cute! Your baby is getting so big, and gets cuter everyday, and that little puppy is just adorable!