Looks like you guys have had TONS of FUN!!!!! Ethan is so dang cute.
By the way-- I made my blog private-- I want to invite you, but I don't have your email address, so email me sabrahess@yahoo.com so I can email you back and invite you!
These pics are DANG cute!! It was great seeing you in Cancun! I loved holding Ethan. We'll probably see you again in Feb, we are coming to Idaho! (and then I can get more Ethan time! hehe)
brook, so random that i stumbled upon your blog. However its me Erin Link. I have no idea if you will remember me but i remember you. You look absolutley darling your hair is fantastic. we just went to hawaii as well...we want to go back. I couldnt see your blog and not say hello. So hello.
Those pictures are so cute!!! Good take on the one with Ethan and Cameron in the water! It was great seeing you guys in Cancun. I'm glad you guys have had so much fun traveling! Love ya!
Wow, there is so much to say about us! Ill keep it short. We were crazy for each other from the beginning. Cameron propose in a four seater airplane over a message that said, Marry Me? I said YES! We got married the 2nd of September in the Idaho Falls Temple. Since then we have moved and seen many different things and places that have changed our lives forever. We had our first boy Ethan John and was born on September 3, 2008. Alex Dennis was born February 8, 2010. It seems like our life is picture perfect, but we are so excited and anxious for what lies ahead.
7 comments:
Next time Chad and I would like to come too. I'm glad Ethan has been traveling well. You hear horror stories, but then some babies are pros.
i miss you guys!!!!!!! ethan is soooooooooooo cute!! love you!
Looks like you guys have had TONS of FUN!!!!! Ethan is so dang cute.
By the way--
I made my blog private-- I want to invite you, but I don't have your email address, so email me sabrahess@yahoo.com so I can email you back and invite you!
Wow, he is so getting so big! They grow so fast huh? Lucky kid that he's already had his first Hawaii trip. I didn't go until I was 21! :)
These pics are DANG cute!! It was great seeing you in Cancun! I loved holding Ethan. We'll probably see you again in Feb, we are coming to Idaho! (and then I can get more Ethan time! hehe)
brook, so random that i stumbled upon your blog. However its me Erin Link. I have no idea if you will remember me but i remember you. You look absolutley darling your hair is fantastic. we just went to hawaii as well...we want to go back. I couldnt see your blog and not say hello. So hello.
Those pictures are so cute!!! Good take on the one with Ethan and Cameron in the water! It was great seeing you guys in Cancun. I'm glad you guys have had so much fun traveling! Love ya!
Post a Comment