Tuesday, June 9, 2009

its all cameron's fault!

What can i say but we are going to have another baby! Oh my this is crazy but i know its going to be awesome and fun. I think i am around 9 weeks so just starting to feel a little yucky but that's a good thing right? The day i found out i cried not knowing what to do. I was thinking of Ethan and how little time i have spent with him and now we are bring in another one child into our family. How am i going to have time, how am i going to do this? Its taken a few weeks and now i am excited to say i am excited for Ethan to have a brother or sister and to receive another little squirt into our family.

16 comments:

Kirsti said...

congratulations! I can completely understand that panic feeling. I remember feeling that when I found out I was pregnant with Jackson, Tyler was only a year old. Just remember what a blessing it is to get pregnant. You will love having your children close together. I hope you feel better soon!

Mike and Christy said...

Wow congrats to you guys. That is awesome! Can't wait to find out what you're having, even though it's still a ways away.

Linda Kelly said...

So happy for both of you. Are you trying to keep up with Ryan and Jen??? Just kidding!

Alexis said...

Congrats! It really is fun to watch the kids as they play together. Good luck with the pregnancy, hopefully it isn't too bad.

Mr. & Mrs. Martinez said...

Oh congratulations! That is so exciting.

Tanya said...

Wow!! I'd probably cry at first to having another so close together, but it'll be fun for them to have siblings so close in age to play with. Good Luck with your pregnancy Congrats :)

Brandon & Sarah said...

Congratulations. That is exciting. It happend the same way for us with our second kid! I did not know that you guys moved to Austin. We live in the Dallas area. Tell Cameron to give me a call or email me. We should try to meet up sometime this summer.
Brandon
brandonburton65@gmail.com
940-435-1948

Bacchus Family said...

Congratulations. At least when life throws you something unexpected it usually turns out okay, sometimes for the better.

Neal Davis Family Blog said...

Congrats! When the baby gets here it will feel like a missing piece has been added to your family! You will love it!

Marc and Stacy said...

Congratulations!!! Another gorgeous baby!

Tiffany A. said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting!! I can understand the mixed feelings at first, but it will be so great to have your kids so close together, they will be great friends!

*. Th3 BoW3n FamiLy.* said...

OH MY HECK CONGRATS!!! oh you will do great no worries!! just think how easy it will be once they get old enough to keep each other busy!

JaMie said...

Congrats! That is super exciting! Get some rest:)

The Fernandez Family said...

Ha Ha Ha that's great! Finally telling people I see! Darn that Cameron! I blamed it on Dave too!

The Fernandez Family said...

You're going to do great! I think the 2nd baby is usually a little worrisome for the mom, usually because you're thinking about your 1st baby =S I had those same feelings. Heavenly Father will help, he favors his daughters remember! ;)

Kristin Rose said...

Congrats! I am sure you will be able to handle it. Just ask Jen for advice. I think she may be a pro by now!